Speaking at the National Assembly in favour of a constitutional amendment that includes Nepal’s new map, Dr Bimala congratulated the Primeminister for this bold initiatives and leader of all political parties for historic national unity needed for this. She further advised the government for better homework needed in the negotiation table. Documentation of all proofs in coordination and partnership with individuals, historians, living history elder citizens and civil society is is a must that helps the talk. Similarly, as people living in the borders are the most important military in border protection, it is important that the government ensure the security and livelihood improvement of the Nepali living in the villages in and around Kalapani, Limpiyadhura, and Lipulek. A journey has began and we shall overcome.
- हत्या जघन्य अपराध हो, हत्यारालाइ आममाफी दिदा राष्ट्रपतिको हात काप्दैन?
- सबैले अपनत्व लिने र समय सापेक्ष परराष्ट्र नीति बनाउँछौं– मन्त्री पौड्याल
- It is essential to bring all diplomatic efforts under a one-door system
- नवनियुक्त परराष्ट्र मन्त्री पौडेललाई भारत र पाकिस्तानी समकक्षीको बधाई र शुभकामना
- परराष्ट्र हाँक्दै तेस्रो महिला