In the meeting of the National Assembly, MP Dr Bimala Rai Paudyal questioned the government’s motive to give Amnesty to the killer of Chetan Manandhar. She demanded the government explain the criteria and process of Amnesty to Parliament and propose amendments to the law if needed. She further asked the government whether victims were consulted and convinced before taking the decision. Bimala demanded the government ensure the safety and security of the victim’s family as the killer is now out of jail. She further stressed that the President’s role is to protect the constitution but giving Amnesty to the killer without the victim’s consent is a serious violation of the constitution.
- हत्या जघन्य अपराध हो, हत्यारालाइ आममाफी दिदा राष्ट्रपतिको हात काप्दैन?
- सबैले अपनत्व लिने र समय सापेक्ष परराष्ट्र नीति बनाउँछौं– मन्त्री पौड्याल
- It is essential to bring all diplomatic efforts under a one-door system
- नवनियुक्त परराष्ट्र मन्त्री पौडेललाई भारत र पाकिस्तानी समकक्षीको बधाई र शुभकामना
- परराष्ट्र हाँक्दै तेस्रो महिला