Dr Bimala Rai Paudyal claimed that the government is deliberatively making all institutions weak in Nepal and this is matter of concern for all. She elaborated how Judiciary, Parliament and Government all are made weak and still MPs, in spite of making government accountable, engaged in protecting our own political parties. She argued that we are citizen first and then made MPs by the citizens and tax payers to protect them. We must think of those who sent us at the Parliament and act to protect the institutions that government is killing.
- हत्या जघन्य अपराध हो, हत्यारालाइ आममाफी दिदा राष्ट्रपतिको हात काप्दैन?
- सबैले अपनत्व लिने र समय सापेक्ष परराष्ट्र नीति बनाउँछौं– मन्त्री पौड्याल
- It is essential to bring all diplomatic efforts under a one-door system
- नवनियुक्त परराष्ट्र मन्त्री पौडेललाई भारत र पाकिस्तानी समकक्षीको बधाई र शुभकामना
- परराष्ट्र हाँक्दै तेस्रो महिला