Bimala Rai Paudyal showed her reservation in the way the citizenship bill was tabled and passed in Parliament. She argued that Parliamentary Committee recommendations on the earlier draft were dismissed by the government and the current draft was not discussed in the committee of both houses. She also opposed the unequal treatment between son and daughter on naturalized citizenship provisions and demanded to define a clear process where both, the son and daughter’s spouses and children get naturalized citizenship without any discrimination. The current process and content of the citizenship bill are not only unfair but also not in the national interest.
- हत्या जघन्य अपराध हो, हत्यारालाइ आममाफी दिदा राष्ट्रपतिको हात काप्दैन?
- सबैले अपनत्व लिने र समय सापेक्ष परराष्ट्र नीति बनाउँछौं– मन्त्री पौड्याल
- It is essential to bring all diplomatic efforts under a one-door system
- नवनियुक्त परराष्ट्र मन्त्री पौडेललाई भारत र पाकिस्तानी समकक्षीको बधाई र शुभकामना
- परराष्ट्र हाँक्दै तेस्रो महिला